With PaperKiller you can create electronic manuals and hypertext
documents in minutes, even if you’re not a technically minded.
VisualVision's Paper Killer is a professional and easy-to-use visual software specifically designed for the creation, management, publishing of any type of hyperlinked electronic documentation (hypertext).
In other words, it deals well with text-sets (just like the one you are reading), and includes the advantage of easy creation and management of multiple links, pages, audio, video and much more... Furthermore, all of the most popular formats such as Html, Rtf (MS Word), WinHelp HLP, HTMLHelp CHM are supported.
With Paper Killer you can quickly and efficiently produce:
- technical manuals, training manuals
- hypertext, hypermedia
- software user guides, online help systems, Win Help HLP and HTML Help CHM formats;
- specifications, minutes
- personal multimedia CD (with automatic install)
- school, policy, procedure, health and safety manuals and documentation
- rule books, with cross references
- catalogs catalogues
Paper Killer is designed to reduce effort and save you time. You work with a hypertext document that encapsulates a set of pages and images, instead of working with single pages. In the editor you can revise, browse, and search within your whole document. It's much easier to work with a single file, free from the need to continuously save and load the information. Archiving, updating and keeping your documents in order has never been easier.
PaperKiller’s intuitive quick-start environment requires no more technical skills than a common word processor, but is extremely powerful behind the scenes. The editor supports styles, tables, maps, frame sets, slides, mouse-over changing images, audio, video and much more, all visually (WYSIWYG).
The innovative WYSIWYLTM "what you see is what you link" visual interface, invented by us, dramatically speeds up: you can browse links while in the editor (no need to "preview") and switch pages without having to save and without the hassle to remember page names, you preview the link destination while creating the link, and the interface also allows elaborate frame to frame links, popups and much more without coding.
To summarize, you can concentrate on the content, and let Paper Killer take care of the rest. You get the results, with little effort. Why wait? Get it now!
“After a couple of hours of working with your program I am more productive than after a month of using Robo Help. What a sensational program. Please feel free to place my comments on your Web site.” - Larry Hennessey - COLCHESTER, USA
- can manage a whole manual as a single hypertext file (you don’t need to continuously load and save pages, as you act on a whole document, even for searches and revisions);
- simultaneous browsing and editing (you can browse links with a double click);
- visual linking, with active previews, even when you show separate windows and/or insert complex frame-to-frame links;
- main functions very similar to standard Word Processors ones, reduced learning time
- HTML Help .CHM file with one click, and WinHelp .HLP (requires the free Microsoft HTML Help workshop and/or the free Microsoft Help Compiler - included in the CD);
- hundreds of functions: frames with drag & drop, mouse over sensitive images, header and footers, styles, slides, keywords, internal album and much more...
- fast and smart; fully visual, no coding
PaperKiller is not an HTML "compiler" or a complicated tool for developers. It is a simple and powerful all-round authoring tool for "normal people". It is a sort of "Super MSWord"... as simple as a wordprocessor, but with powerful link and hot-spot tools (you can insert as well as music, slides, video...). It's not just easy. Thanks to the visual WYSIWYG editing and the direct link feature with previews, it makes it extremely quick to create and update even huge manuals with thousands of links. You edit a single file and - when you are ok, or whenever you want - you click a button and you have the CHM file or the HTML or the RTF.
Nothing is faster than PaperKiller. Save time, and buy now (click here)!
Paper Killer works with Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, XP, 20xx, Vista, 7, 8, 10; and also with Mac and Linux with the free Wine. It works also with old PCs: if your PC can run Windows (and you have at least 20MB of free disk space), then it can run PaperKiller.
professional software for great people!
Take advantage of our great offers, and be productive in minutes. Save time and get it now! [click here] - Available also on CDROM, just $107.90 [click here]
Main functions in ten steps: learn how Paper Killer will make your job easier [click here]
Exchange ideas, tips and tricks with other users, join the free Web forum [click here]